It's so important to test forms clients and end users will access to ensure the form makes sense, covers collection requirements, and your team knows what to do when the form is submitted.
Open the public version of the form.
- Access Settings > Public Form Links > Click the link of the form to open it.
- Open the edit view of the Public Form > click Advanced Options > Open Form
Some public forms require a login. For these forms, users can create a new record and login.
To view what end users see without a login, SAM Admins can use SAM's Open a Random Record function.
Create a new record.
- Open the public form and create a client record.
- Alternatively, choose a record to login in as. Use one of the email addresses on the record and the record's password. This password can be generated from SAM. Ensure Email Sending Settings are setup.
Having test records that your team can use for learning is helpful as well as team members creating their own test record to get acquainted with.
Settings to consider after form submission.
- Setup an Auto Action to send an email to notify team members when the form is submitted.
- Create an internal view of the public form for easy access.
As you are testing these forms, refer to our Considerations for setup and format of Public forms.