It's so important to test forms clients and end users will access to ensure the form makes sense, covers collection requirements, and your team knows what to do when the form is submitted.
Open the public version of the form
- Access Settings > Public Form Links > Click the link of the form to open it.
- Open the edit view of the Public Form > click Advanced Options > Open Form
Some public forms require a login. For these forms, users can create a new record and create a login. To view what end users see without logging in, SAM Admins can use Open Random Record.
Create a new record
- Open the public form and create a client record.
- Alternatively, choose a record to login in as. Use one of the email addresses on the record and the record's password.
Having test records that your team can use for learning is helpful as well as team members creating their own test record to get acquainted with.
View a current client record
This one's a little technical at present, but not too difficult once you see this and try it a time or two!
- Open your test record from the Public Form.
- Update the record ID and case ID shown in the URL string.
- Press enter to go in the browser to move to the new URL.
Read our guide on Making your Public forms Better! We talk about settings you may need and want to make for your form.