It's so important to test forms your clients will access to ensure the form makes sense, covers what you require to collect, and your team knows what to do when the form is submitted.
Open the online version of the form.
- Access Settings > Public Form Links > Click the link of the form to open it.
- Open the edit view of the Public Form > click Advanced Options > Open Form
The client record
- Use the form to create a client record.
- Choose a record to login in as. Use one of the email addresses on the record and the record's password. This password can be generated from SAM. Ensure Email Sending Settings are setup.
What happens after the form is submitted?
- Access the client record. Can you view the form itself? Are any values changed on the record?
- How are your staff notified the form has been submitted?
As you are testing these forms, refer to our Considerations for setup and format of Public forms.