The Therapy Client record tracks:
- Authorization requests and approvals for specific procedures
- Authorization to Release Info and pre-built templates generate printable documents from the info that you have entered.
- Auto Actions calculate due date for next session based on the session type IDI/MSE, Pre-Treatment Assessment, Treatment Plan, Billable Session.
- Diagnosis, including Axis I, Axis II, Axis III, Axis IV, Axis V, using Built in DSM list, which is searchable by name or code.
- Insurance Billing Details, such a Insurance Company, Policy Number, Copay
Automatically calculates number of (per case):
- Billable Sessions
- Progress Notes
- Treatment Plans
- Sessions remaining based on the number of approved, and expiration date.
This form is located on the Therapy Client's Cover Page. It provides Statistics for these documents per case. Signatures Section when Printed out, which can be configured to display the therapists name or other associated with the case.
How this works:
1. A New client is added to Therapy Section
2. Enter Authorizations from the side bar. This form can be added to the Add Therapy Client form above.
3. When approved for work, enter the Procedure Codes and number of sessions to the Authorization request.
4. When a session is scheduled or completed, the Social Worker/Counselor will enter a Communication/Session record. A document link is provided to upload handwritten notes for Progress Note, Treatment Plan, IDI/MSE, PTA. 5. Electronic documents can be added the session for Pre-Treatment Assessment, IDI, Treatment Plan and Progress Notes. All or any portion of your documents can be entered here.
DSM Codes are provided and can be maintained by your Team.