Templates must be created through Template Designer prior to sending emails or printing with SAM.
Access the Template Designer to view, edit and create via Settings > Template Designer.
Create New Template
- Navigate to Settings > Template
- Click "Create New Template"
- Name the new template
- Choose a Primary Entity/Main table to establish the template on.
- Select additional tables/fields you want to pull on the template.
- Press Save to building the template.
- Compose and Edit Template
- Settings > Template Designer > Choose the template to edit by clicking on the title.
- Add fields, change fonts, cut/paste, and make any other modifications necessary.
- Press save when finished.
Create New Template from Existing
Save time and maintain a uniform message for similar templates.
- Settings > Template Designer > Create New Template From Existing > Select starter template. Enter the name for the new template.
- Press save and the template will open for you to edit.
- Press save once completed.
Alternatively, Open a template > Advanced Options > Create New Template from this Template.
To delete a template that will no longer be used, open the Template, then click Advanced Options. Click Delete Template. A pop-up will prompt you to confirm before deleting. The template cannot be retrieved once deleted. At this time, templates cannot be disabled.