Survey Results are meant to be reviewed as a Report, rather than record by record.
Each survey has a report tied to it that mirrors the survey form, and shows the results in descending order. The "Entity Name" will only be shown on the Survey reports if the survey was originally created as "Private/Confidential" and "Special Link Required to Access".
Users must have Full Admin permission to access to view the Survey results via the Survey reports, by clicking on "View All Reports by Entity Type" in the Home Page Sidebar and scrolling down to the "Surveys" section.
Access the results of a survey:
- Navigate to Settings > Surveys
- Click the Details link (small magnifying glass) for the Survey you want to review
- Click Survey Results Report from the side bar
Staff can be notified when a survey is completed
- Open the survey by clicking the magnifying glass icon
- Click Edit Form on the sidebar
- Click Advanced Options > Email Notification Settings
- Check the box, enter the email address to send to
- When a survey is completed, the user will receive a link to the Survey Results Report