Adding a Survey to a Template is exactly like building any other template, except you will input the Survey link through Advanced Options. Here's how it's done.
- Settings > Template Designer > Create New Template (or open or copy an existing template if you have a template already and just need to add the survey link - skip to item 5 in that case)
- Name the Template and enter the subject line of the email then Click Save
- Select the Entity for the Template. The entity you choose depends on who you want to send the template to and what fields you will need. For example, if I want to email a survey to all Families that have current placements in my organization, I would use the Family Entity. Under the Family Entity, there is a report that I can use to send a bulk email to those particular families.
- Select the additional tables needed to include the fields you want in your template. In this example, we are using the Family and Case tables to pull the Family Name. Then click Save.
- Begin to write your template. Click Advanced Options > Insert Survey Link to add the survey. Be sure you have your cursor placed within the template where you want the link to be shown.
- Select the survey you want to add from the list. Click Save.
- The Survey link will be shown where you cursor was placed. Make any other adjustments to your template, then click Save.
The Template is now ready to be used in Auto Actions, Bulk Emails or selected from a client record.