Adding a Survey to a Template is exactly like building any other template, except you will input the Survey link through Advanced Options. Here's how it's done.
- Settings > Templates > Create New Template.
- Name the Template. Click Save.
- Select the Entity for the Template. This depends on who you are wanting to respond to the template and what fields you will need.
- Select the additional tables needed to include the fields you want in your template. In this example, we are using the Family and Case tables to pull the Family Name and Social Worker.
- Begin to write your template. Click Advanced Options > Insert Survey Link to add the survey. Be sure you have your cursor placed within the template where you want the link to be shown.
- Select the survey you want to add from the list. Click Save.
- The Survey link will be shown where you cursor was placed. Make any other adjustments to your template, then click Save.
The Template is now ready to be used in Auto Actions, Bulk Emails or selected from a client record.