There are several ways to distribute surveys.
If the Survey is setup as "Special Link Required to Access", then you can only send the survey using the "Email Template" from a client's record or through an "Update" trigger Auto-Action. You cannot use a Scheduled Auto-Action or Bulk-Email when "Special Link Required to Access" because the link has to be specially generated
Share When Special Link Required to Access = NO
Share the Link
- Open the Survey, click Advanced Options.
- Click Open Public Survey Form to access the link.
- Copy the URL and Paste it into an email or other communication to share.
- Pull a Report of Client Records that the survey should be sent to.
- Click Options > Send Bulk Email.
- Select the Template or Manually Enter the email. Include the link as copied above or include the Survey link in a Template.
Share When Special Link Required to Access = YES / NO
- Open the Survey Respondent's Record.
- Click Email Template. See how to add a Survey to a Template.
- Select the Template. Send.
- Build a Template including the Survey link.
- Create an Auto Action based off Emailing the Template created in step 1, when triggered by some other event. Examples would be when a date is entered or a Case Stage is updated. You cannot use a Scheduled Auto-Action when "Special Link Required to Access".