"The ability to setup report menus for other users is only available in system that have the Report Builder Module. Users with Full Admin permissions can setup generic Report Menus for users. This allows you to setup up a default report menu for new users/employees or setup report menus which are shared between users. The report menu that is setup for a user will act as a template and users will be able to customize their report menu. If a Report Menu is not selected for new users, their Report Menu on the Home Page will be blank. To Create a Report Menu:
- Click Settings.
- Click Report Menu Builder.
- Select Create New Report Menu or Create New Report Menu from Existing. If you select Create New Report Menu from Existing, you will select from which Report Menu this new menu will be based.
- Enter the Report Menu's Name.
- SAM will open to a list of all Reports available. Add reports to the menu by checking the box to the left of the Report Name.
- Click Save. SAM will direct you to the Report Menu Preview.
From this screen, use the side bar to:
- Create a New Report Menu
- Add Reports
- Remove Reports
- Modify the Order of Reports displayed
- Modify the Report Menu name
- Delete the Menu
Apply a Report Menu to a User:
- Go to the User's cover page.
- Click Edit Login/Permissions on the side bar. This will take you to the screen where you can enable/disable the users login, change their permission type, Username or Report Menu.
- Select a new Report Menu from the list of Report Menus.
- Click Save.