Print documents for the records of a report from templates that are built in SAM.
To Print a Letter/Template for a Group/Mass Mailing
- Open the Report > Options > Print Templates.
- Select the template you want to print.
- SAM will direct you to a screen showing each record's template. Although the on screen appearance does not appear properly, the Print Preview or actual Print will put each communication on a separate page for printing.
There are several links at the top of the screen that provide you with actions.
- Print - This will take you to a Print Preview screen for your browser. Check your browser printer settings to modify header and footer information.
- Edit Template - this link will take you to the Template Designer to modify the wording/layout of the template.
Tip: If you open this link in a new tab/window, you can make changes to the template, then refresh the output screen to see changes.
- Return to Report - Allows users to go back to the report to make changes or not print letters.
- Home - this will direct you to the Home Page
- Enter a Communication Record - Add a communication record in each record's file that this letter was printed on the current date. Without following this step, a Communication will not be entered in the record's Communication section.