To Print Address Labels
- 1. Open the Report you wish to print labels for > Options > Print Address Labels
- Confirm the records you want to exclude from the label printing, then Press Ok/Go. These settings can be changed by clicking the "Edit Filter to Include Others" link above "Ok/Go".
- Select the Address Type: Home or Shipping Address, then add a Prefix or Postfix (optional). You can also print labels for other Entities that are linked to the main entity from the Report you started with. Example: From a Current Child Placements report, you can select to Print labels for the Foster Family or Current Location. Press Save to continue.
- SAM will take you to a screen showing the labels for print. The side bar has options to:
- Print - Select your printer and modify additional browser printer options.
- Enter a Communication Record for Everyone Listed here - enter a Subject and Body, which will be added as a Communication record on the Main Entity's record.
- Return to Report - takes you back to the Report to start again.
- Home - takes you back to the Home Page.