To Print Address Labels
- Open the Report you wish to print labels from
- Click Options > Print Address Labels
- Confirm the records you want to exclude from the label printing, then Press Ok/Go.
These settings can be changed by clicking the "Edit Filter to Include Others" link above "Ok/Go".
- Select the Address Type: Home or Shipping Address.
Add a Prefix or Postfix (optional).
You can also print labels for other Entities that are linked to the main entity from the Report you started with. Example: From a Child Placements report, you can select to Print labels for the Foster Family.
- Press Save to continue. SAM will take you to a screen showing the labels for print.
The side bar has options to:
Print - Select your printer and modify additional browser printer options.
Enter a Communication Record for Everyone Listed here - enter a Subject and Body, which will be added as a Communication record on the Main Entity's record.
Return to Report - takes you back to the Report to start again.
Home - takes you back to the Home Page.