Sections are available on Vertical forms to organize and categorize the fields shown on the form.
- Click Add Section on the side bar.
- Title the new section and describe how the user should enter information in the section in the Field Hint box.
- Click Save. The new section is added to the bottom right of the form. Now you can move the section and add fields into it. The section will not be shown on the form unless there are fields within the section.
Edit Section Position
- Click Edit Sections Positions from the side bar.
- Each section will be shown with a Column number drop-down and a Section number drop-down list to the right of the Section Name.
- Use the drop-down list to reposition the sections on the form.
Edit Section Name
- Open the form in the Form Customizer.
- Click on the Section title/name which you would like to change. This will take you to the Edit Section Page, where you will be able to enter the new section title.
- Click the Save button once you have entered the new section title.
In the Edit Section page, you can also enter the "Section Hint" which will be shown at the very top of the section, right below the section title/name.