It is possible to include links to Add/Edit forms on the Home or Main Entity tabs screens. These forms can only be based off the Case or Main Entity (Family, Child, Birth Mother/Father, etc) tables.
Add Links to the Home Page or Entity Tabs
- Access Form Customizer form the form you want to create a link to.
- Click Advanced Options >> Really Advanced Options >> Advanced Form Properties.
- Locate the Add Entity Buttons on Home and Tabs Pages section.
- Put a check next to Show Add Entity Button for this Form on Main Home Page and/or Show Add Entity Button for this Form on Entity Tab questions.
- Enter what you want to title the link in Add Form Link Title.
- Use Add Form Link Order to assign an order to the links on the Home and Entity tabs.