This function allows Big-Search-List fields linked to another Main Entity to include details from the Main Entity's table under another table.
Examples in SAM Case Worker - Person fields available on templates based on the Family table Add the Persons table fields to Family - References, to add new Person records
To Get There
- Begin by accessing the form or field that you want. This will only work with fields that are connected to Parent Entities. Example, Case Worker > Person Record or Placing Agency/County > Organization Record.
- Open the field, then click Advanced Options.
- Click Sibling-Table Setup for Refed List-Table once. Click Ok, Close on the pop-up and the table associated with the field will be available for reports and templates to pull the details.
- You can see this table added to the hierarchy from Reports.
- Create New Table under one of the Entities
- Create a Field on the Table for the other Entity
- Under Advanced Options > Really Advanced Options > Linkup to Another Parent Table by Field
- Select the field you just created from the options
- Build forms from each entity's side