Let us be honest, this guide is not for the faint of heart! This is for more complex setups and our support team will use this based on your requests if needed.
Sibling-Table Setup for Refed List-Table
This function allows Big-Search-List fields linked to another Main Entity to include details from the Main Entity's table under another table.
Examples in SAM Case Worker - Person fields available on templates based on the Family table Add the Persons table fields to Family - References, to add new Person records
- Begin by accessing the form or field that you want. This will only work with fields that are connected to Parent Entities. Example, Case Worker > Person Record or Placing Agency/County > Organization Record.
- Open the field, then click Advanced Options.
- Click Sibling-Table Setup for Refed List-Table once. Click Ok, Close on the pop-up and the table associated with the field will be available for reports and templates to pull the details.
- You can see this table added to the hierarchy from Reports.
- Create New Table under one of the Entities
- Create a Field on the Table for the other Entity
- From the Table, click Advanced Options > Really Advanced Options > Linkup to Another Parent Table by Field
- Select the field you just created from the options
- Build forms from each entity's side