Full Admins must setup the configuration per country and/or state to use the automation of Post Adoption reports.
- Click Settings > PAR Due Dates Schedule.
- Click the name of the Country or State to configure.
- Set the following prompts for each country/state that your agency serves.
- Click Save. The next record that meets the Trigger criteria will have Post Adoption Report records created.
Post-Adoption Report Interval
Set whether these are in weeks or months.
Number of Pre-Set Reports
Enter when Post Placement Reports are Due to Family, Due to Agency, and Due in Country from the trigger date.
- Due in Country is the actual due date for the report.
- Due to Agency should be a month or so prior, enough time to allow workers to finalize and mail the report, meeting the deadline for Due in Country.
- Due to Family should be set to a month or so prior the Due to Agency date, as a reminder that this report is upcoming.
Annual Post Adoption Reports Requirements
Set how often and when these annual reports begin from trigger date, until a specified age of child. Set how many months prior for the family and agency due dates.
Auto Action Setup to Insert a PAR Schedule