Post Adoption Reports allow your team to prepare for and notify families and staff when the reports due after a child has been placed for adoption are required.
Post-Adoption Reports Forms
This form is available from the Child or Family sidebar and shows all the Post-Adoption reports for a particular adoption. To view the details of a Post-Adoption Report, click on the Details icon.
Post Adoption Reports can also be manually entered. Click on the Add Post-Adoption Reports link in the sidebar of the Post-Adoption Reports Overview Form.
Options for setting up PAR records
2. A series of Auto Actions for unique circumstances.
3. Add each PAR record manually.
Requirements to Trigger the PAR Due Date Schedule
Post Adoption Reports are automatically entered once the following conditions are met:
1. PAR Configuration for the Child's Original Country or State is setup.
3. The child must have the following fields entered:
- Child’s Name
- Child’s Original Location: this is where the child is being adopted from and tells SAM which PAR Schedule to use. At minimum:
- Original Location State/Region for US Domestic Adoption
- Original Location Country for International Adoption
- Child's Date of Birth for PAR Schedules due until the child is a certain age.
3. No PAR records already entered for this Child.
4. The Trigger Date is entered.
There are 3 Date options for the PAR Due Dates Schedule: Final Court Date, Child Arrived Home Date and Adoption Finalized Date. The trigger date is found on the PAR Due Dates Schedule configuration for the Country/State the child is being adopted from.
Deleting PAR records
Errors in Date Calculations are most often caused by incorrect data entry of the trigger date. Delete all PAR records, and re-enter the trigger date to re-trigger the PAR Schedule.
When Post-Adoption Reports are entered erroneously, you may delete the records. If the PAR Schedule was triggered by entering an incorrect date and needs to be re-triggered, delete all PAR records, then re-enter the trigger date.