Creating reports based on entity checklists (such as Family Checklist) is helpful for a few reasons. With this kind of report you can see...
- The workload of your staff, based on the Responsible Worker field
- How long it takes to complete certain steps, based on the Response Time field
You can also update the responsible worker in bulk from a report (in cases of staff leaving or new staff coming on to a program), and ensure that all tasks are assigned.
Your SAM site should have several checklist reports by default (found via Settings > Report Builder), and you can create them yourself via Report Builder.
To Order Checklist Reports by the Section and Item Order
- Include the "Checklist Section" table on the Report
- Set the Default Sorting to "Checklist Section - Checklist Section Order" and then "Checklist - Item Order"
When using a Checklist report, there are two seemingly duplicate fields:
- Checklist Field/Item and Checklist Field/Item - List Checklist Section and Checklist Section Name
There are replicates for those that are entered through the Checklist Configuration and those that are manually entered, so you will be able to pull on process configurations vs all manual entries. When you need to generate reports and filter those reports, select Checklist Field/Item - List and/or Checklist Section Name, as these are related to the process configuration.