SAM Admin or user with Full Admin permissions can reset other user's credentials.
1. Access the User's Person record.
2. Click Edit Login / Permissions on the Sidebar.
From this screen, SAM Admins can:
1. Enable/Disable login by checking/unchecking the box
2. Select a Permission type available.
Full Admin grants full access to your SAM site and is an additional charge per month above three (3) Full Admin users.
3. Modify the user's password.
Modify a Permission Type:
Choose from the selections in the drop down list of Permission Types.
To Reset Passwords:
1. Click the Reset Password link and enter a temporary password.