The donor recipient is an entity that directly received a donation from a donor. When adding a donation, donor recipient information can be input. A donor recipient can be an entity within the system or can be entered manually should the recipient be a one time entry. Donor recipient is an optional field.
Add a Donor Recipient:
- Click to add a donation. Can be done from Donor folder, home screen or a donor’s form.
- Click the edit link next to Donation Recipient.
- Search for the recipient by name or add a new recipient. Select the type of entity you want to add: Person, Family, Foster Family, Organization or Birth Parent. Then, add the information required. Press Save. The related information will automatically fill below Donation Recipient.
- If the recipient is not in the system and you do not wish to create a file for them. You can enter the information manually. The information will be attached to the donation, but cannot be accessed from another folder in the system.
Edit a Donation Recipient
- Open the Donor form.
- Click the View Details button (magnifying glass) next to the Donation in the list.
- Click Edit Donation from the side menu bar of the Donations page.
- Click the edit link next to Donation recipient to change to another entity within the system or to Set as blank. If you choose Set as blank, then you can enter a recipient manually. Press Save.