Not all records fit within the checklist configuration created by your SAM admins - sometimes cases or clients have additional requirements or unique situations. For these instances, you can manually add tasks to just one record's checklist.
Add A Task:
- Go to the record for which a reminder (e.g. checklist item) is needed, such as a family or child.
- Click Checklist from the side bar.
- Once your are viewing the Checklist, click Add Item on the side bar.
- Select the Section that you want the task/checklist item to appear in. Sections help to organize the tasks. You can select from an existing section or create a new section through the Enter a New Custom Section Name. If you select this option, enter the title for the section.
- Enter the title of the Task/Checklist Item -Or- Select a field already in SAM, click Select Existing Field. The layout will change to open a Table, then Field drop-down to select.
- Enter the Due Date, if you want
- Enter the Responsible Employee from the drop-down list.
- Click Save.
You will be directed to the Checklist screen. Once the task is upcoming, it will be shown on the responsible worker's Home Page.