To review a list of all bulk emails that have been sent, Open Settings > Bulk Emails.
An overview will show with all bulk email communications that have begun. Each row shows the subject, Status, Sent date, Number of sent Emails, Created By and a Detail icon.
Bulk Email Details are accessed through the “View Details” icon (magnifying glass) to the right of the Bulk Email record in the Bulk Email Overview screen. After starting a bulk email, SAM takes you to the Bulk Email Details screen.
Each detail record contains: Status
- Email Status as: completed, stopped/suspended or scheduled;
- Start date/time
- Estimated Completion Date/Time or End date/time and the total run time to complete.
- Number of emails sent
- Number of emails that were sent successfully
- The file name and extension of all attachments included
Subject and Body
- Subject line
- Text that was sent via email to the recipients
- Body type (plain text, html or both)
- Link to Template Created from
- Report and url for the report from which the email was created
- whether the Creator used their own email account or the default system account to send the email from
- Do NOT Enter Body for Communication Records = Yes or No
- Creation Date and Creator