To review a list of all bulk emails that have been setup, click Settings > Bulk Emails.
An overview of all bulk emails that have been setup are displayed.
The Details icon (magnifying glass) to the right of the record allows access to info specific to that email. Each detail record contains:
- Number of emails sent
- Number of emails that were sent successfully
- The file name and extension of all attachments included
Subject and Body
- Body type (plain text, html or both)
- Link to Template Created from
- Report and url for the report from which the email was created
- whether the Creator used their own email account or the default system account to send the email from
- Do NOT Enter Body for Communication Records = Yes or No
- Creation Date and Creator
Once a Bulk Email is setup, SAM will not update the list of recipients if the original report has records that have been adjusted. Should you need to modify your list to include more recipients, you will need to Stop the bulk email and start from the beginning.