This information is manually entered from the Birth Mother form to collect information on the prenatal care and details before a child is born.
To add a Pregnancy Event:
- Click ‘Pregnancy Events’ from the side menu bar of the birth mother’s file.
- Click ‘Add Pregnancy Event’ from the Pregnancy Events overview form.
- Enter the pertinent information and press Save.
- The entered information will be shown on the Pregnancy Events overview form.
To edit a Pregnancy Event
- Open the Birth Mother’s form, and click ‘Pregnancy Events’ from the side menu bar.
- The Birth Mother Pregnancy Events form will open with a list of all events that have been previously entered.
- Click the green pencil icon to the right of the entry you want to edit and the edit form will open.
- You can also click on the small edit links or the entry links to change the information. For example, if you need to change the counselor’s name, then you can click on the name to change to another. A box will open to make the change.
Delete a Pregnancy Event
- Open the Birth Mother’s form, and click Pregnancy Events from the side menu bar.
- The Birth Mother Pregnancy Events form will open showing a list of all that have been previously entered.
- Click Advanced Options from the side menu bar, then choose ‘Delete One of the Pregnancy Events.’
- A red x will appear to the right of each item entered.
- Click the one you want to delete. The system will prompt with a question to ensure you want to delete.
- Press ok and the item will be removed.