Auto Action Emails can be set to Confirm before sending, which prompts designated users to send an email rather than automatically sending the email when triggered behind the scenes. This setting is recommended for emails to clients, especially when the Auto Action is recently created.
When the email is triggered, the user triggering the email sees the email popup on their screen, darkening what they were working on.
User options for the email:
Confirm and Send Email
- Sends the message to the recipient email addresses
- Copies the email to the Communications on the record's sidebar
- Opens to write additional text and format the message
- Terminates the email from sending
- Closes the email temporarily for the designated time. The email will open again in 2 hours or other custom time entered.
The x at the top right
- This will close the email immediately, but reopen when the users changes screens