Share URL to Documents uploaded in SAM
Copy and paste the Document link into an email. This can only be sent to SAM Users that have Permissions to view the Document.
Email Uploaded Documents as Attachments
- Open an entity's form.
- Click on Documents from the side bar to view an overview of all documents.
- Click on Advanced Options > Email Document(s).
- A list of all stored documents will open. Click the checkbox next to the documents to email. Press save.
If no documents are stored for the entity, a message will display informing you that none are stored.
- Select the email address(es) that you want to email to or type in directly. Press Save.
- Choose to use a template or enter the email body manually. When using a template, you will be directed to select the template for use, then the body of the email will open to allow you to make final changes. For a manually written email, you will be sent directly to the email summary to type the subject and body, add any additional documents.
- Press save when finished. You will be directed back to the Document Overview screen with a message letting you know the email was sent successfully.
These emails are automatically stored in the Communications record for the entity. The document attachment is not saved in the Communication record.