A user that should no longer have access to SAM should be disabled immediately to protect your data.
Disable a User
- Navigate to Settings >> Security Center from the Home Page.
- Click on the Details link for the User's Record.
- Click Edit Login/Permissions from the side bar of the Person record.
- Uncheck the Login Enabled checkbox.
- Click Save. The Person will no longer be shown through Security Center.
Disable Email Importing
For users with Email Importing enabled, you will need to disable that service.
- Click Advanced Options from sidebar of the User's Cover Page.
- Scroll down to Edit Email Settings.
- Uncheck the box for Email Importing Enabled to disable.
A user's history in SAM will not be deleted due to disabling their login. All Modifications and connections to records continue to be shown.