Checklists allows your workflow to be digitized. Reminding users of upcoming tasks, document collection, due dates and who's Responsible for each task. Checklists are customizable and setup by Full Admins.
My Tasks on the Home Page
Through My Tasks, users can:
- Change the time frame for which tasks are presented.
- Access the record by clicking on the name.
- Access the Checklist by clicking on the name of the task.
- Access the Checklist Item by clicking the grey edit link.
- Review the Due Date. Tasks shown in red are past due.
- Mark the task as complete by clicking the green checkmark. This marks the completed date as the current date.
Access a Checklist
A Record's Checklist is located on their Cover Page through the Checklist link on the side bar.
Using a Record's Checklist
The Checklist screen will show tasks divided into sections that have been configured by your team.
The Completed Date field can be entered by using the green checkmark for the current date or by clicking the edit link on the Checklist Item.
Edit checklists by clicking on the field or the edit link, or through the gear icon for the Checklist Item.
The side bar presents options to modify the Checklist for the record.
Add Checklist Item - users can add a task specific to the client.
Documents on Checklists
Documents can be associated to Checklists to track case documentation with other tasks needing to be completed. A document icon will be shown next to the Checklist Item when displayed for the record.
Upload Documents through Checklists
- Click the Grey Document Icon.
- Select the Document to upload.
- Click Save.
- The Document icon will turn blue to represent the document has been collected.
Modify Documents uploaded through Checklists
- Click the edit link next to the Document File link.
- Click Save.