This information is manually entered to collect information about the parent’s health and habits. Parent is used to describe Birth mother or father in this section.
Add Medical Info
- Click ‘Medical Info’ from the side bar of the birth parent's file.
- Click ‘Edit Birth Parent Medical Info from the Medical Info overview form.
- Enter the pertinent information and press Save.
- To add a disorder/disease, select a number from the drop-down to enter the details for the number of issues with the mother or father. The physician must be selected from a list of physicians entered into the system.
- The entered information will be shown on the counseling overview form.
Edit Birth Parent Medical Info
- Open the Birth Parent’s form, and click Medical Info from the side bar.
- The Birth Parent Medical Info form will open with a list of all medical information and diseases/disorders that have been previously entered.
- Click the ‘Edit Birth Parent Medical Info’ link on the side bar.
- You can also click on the small edit links or the entry links to change the information. For example, if you need to change the doctor’s name, then you can click on the name to change to another. A box will open to make the change.
Delete a Birth Parent Disease/Disorder
- Click Advanced Options from the Birth Parent Medical Info form side bar.
- Choose ‘Delete One of the Birth Parent Diseases/Disorders.’
- A red x will appear to the right of each item entered.
- Click the one you want to delete. SAM will confirm to delete.
- Press ok and the item will be removed.