Emails, phone calls, in person meetings, faxes, etc can all be tracked here. A Communications link is accessible from the sidebar of all Record's Cover Pages.
Communications are added one of four ways:
- Manual Entry
- Email Templates or Bulk Emails from SAM
- Invoice/Receipts sent from SAM
- Email Importing
The Communication Overview form provides a brief of all communications entered for the Record.
Communications are listed in chronological order with the most recent at the top. To view/edit the details of a communication, click the Details icon located at the bottom-right for each communication.
Add Communications Manually
- Click Communications from the sidebar of the entity’s cover page.
- Click Add Communications.
- Enter the appropriate fields, then click Save.
- Open the Communications Overview Form.
- Click Advanced Options.
- Click Delete one of the Communications. A red 'x' will appear next to each Communication.
- Click the x for the Communications to be deleted.
Communication Details Fields
The Communications Detail Form contain fields for "Communication with Entity Type" and "Communication with Entity Name," so you can enter who the communication was actually with, if not with the Entity the communication was entered under. User Initiated" is a checkbox that informs who initiated contact. A check would indicate the SAM User that entered the communication initiated the contact. "