Photo uploads will only store a small version of the photo (140px).
Large or full size photos can be uploaded into SAM, but will require a Document Upload field to download this size photo from SAM. This setup will not connect with the Photo Field shown on forms for an Entity. Photo fields used on Public Forms will need to be updated to Document fields if the full photo is needed.
Upload a Photo
- Open the Entity's record.
- Click the Upload Photo link
- Choose the File, enter Date and Memo.
- Click Save. The photo will be displayed on any forms the Photo field is shown.
Manage, Edit or Delete Photos
Once an initial photo is uploaded, SAM will offer management for additional photos. Click the View/Edit Photos link next to the photo.
- Upload New Photo - to add new photos.
- The navigation arrows scroll when multiple photos are uploaded.
- Default Photo - set the photo to be shown on the forms.
- Delete Photo - delete the photo from the client's record.