SAM Admins manage users and customize SAM to fit your organization's needs. They are the mediary between your organization and SAM's support team, so your organization has a unified voice.
Identifying this point-person (or a small team) is critical. SAM Admins will need to understand your organization's processes and align them with SAM's capabilities.
Who makes a good SAM admin?
- Is a dedicated staff keen on seeing SAM be successful
- Has dedicated time to learn
- Is comfortable with software, has courage to click links and test
- Understands your organization's mission, workflow, and requirements
- Understands the different roles in your organization and how these users relate to SAM
It takes two...or three
It is vital that you have two to three people who understand SAM well and how your agency uses it. This will ensure things run smoothly when vacations or unexpected absences occur. Should a SAM Admin turnover, have new Admins begin the user guide series (SAM tour) from the beginning.
What is covered in implementation?
1) We'll take you on a tour of SAM
We cover topics from logins to adding families and children to building reports. Each video is 6 min or less. Plan to spend an hour to watch and practice what you learned with test records right away while the information is fresh.
2) We'll introduce decisions your team needs to make.
Our team is here to help you along the way.