When you have questions about SAM, there are several places to get answers and support:
- Your SAM Leads
- Help Guides
- Open a support ticket with SAM's Support Team
- SAM Talks & other events
- SAM Team Sessions
SAM Leads are people within your organization that have Full Admin permissions and are responsible for implementing programs, customizing the site to better fit your organization, and handling the day-to-day database management tasks.
Go to your SAM Lead when:
- You have questions about organization and program workflow
- You'd like to implement a new program, form, or process
- You'd like changes made to a form, template, or report
- You have questions about your permission level or need to make changes
- You need your SAM password reset
These guides are our library of articles that you're reading now. They are a comprehensive reference that may be able to quickly answer your question about a feature or "how-to" in SAM. To access them from SAM, simply click Help at the top of any page. Bookmark the link for easy reference later.
Open a Ticket with SAM's Support Team
The Support Team at InReach Solutions is responsible for responding to general questions, tracking issues, and working alongside your SAM Leads to make changes to your site. You can access the support team by clicking the Support link at the top of every page which will create a new ticket.
Use the Support Link in your SAM site when:
- You have general how-to questions about SAM not specific to your agency's program, such as "How do I create a new template?" or "Why didn't this email import?"
- You need to report an issue, such as an error message
- Something has happened with a record (such as accidental deletion, modification, or data corruption)
Best practices for using SAM's ticketing system:
- It might be a good idea to check in with your SAM Lead about your question before submitting a support request. They may just have the info you need!
- DO NOT share PHI (personal health information) through support tickets.
- Include links to specific pages where users have questions or issues. Links provide us with the information our team needs to solve your issue.
- If you need to share a screenshot, block identifying information.
- Please create only one ticket for your question or project. If you need to add information or additional questions to that ticket, just reply back to the message in your email inbox.
SAM Talks & Other Events
Monthly, we offer several calls that are free to SAM Leads and users to get support.
SAM Talks - geared towards SAM Leads, but everyone is invited to take advantage of our team's open office hours for any questions related to SAM. These are hosted alternating Tues, Wed & Thurs each month.
First Look Fridays - focused on preparation for and sneak peeks of SAM 2.0 (Coming soon!). This call is scheduled for the first Friday of each month in 2022.
New User Training - teaches new users the ins and outs of SAM, hosted the third Friday of each month.
SAM Team Sessions
Use Call to be directed to our calendar to create a Zoom/video chat support session with our team.