If you have questions about SAM, you've got two main resources to go to for help (other than this site, that is): your SAM admins and the support team at InReach Solutions.
SAM Admins are people within your organization that have Full Admin permissions and are responsible for implementing programs, customizing the site to better fit your organization, and handling the day-to-day database management tasks.
Go to your admin when...
- You have questions about organization and program workflow in SAM
- You'd like to implement a new program, form, or process in your SAM site.
- You'd like changes made to a form, template, or report.
- You have questions about your permission level or need to make changes.
- You need your SAM password reset.
The Support Team at InReach Solutions is responsible for responding to general questions, tracking issues, and working alongside your admins to make SAM site changes.
Use the "Support" Link in your SAM site when...
- You have general how-to questions about SAM not specific to your agency's program, such as "How do I create a new template?" or "why didn't this email import?"
- You need to report an issue, such as an error message
- Something has happened with a record (such as accidental deletion, modification, or data corruption)