If you have questions about SAM, there are three main places to get answers and support:
1) Your SAM Admins
2) The Help/User Guides
3) SAM's support ticket system
SAM Admins are people within your organization that have Full Admin permissions and are responsible for implementing programs, customizing the site to better fit your organization, and handling the day-to-day database management tasks.
Go to your Admin when...
- You have questions about organization and program workflow in SAM
- You'd like to implement a new program, form, or process in your SAM site.
- You'd like changes made to a form, template, or report.
- You have questions about your permission level or need to make changes.
- You need your SAM password reset.
SAM Help/User Guides
The Help or User Guides include the library of articles that you're reading now. These are comprehensive guides that may be able to quickly answer your question about a feature or "how-to" in SAM. To access them from SAM, simply click "Help" at the top of your SAM Home Page. You can bookmark the link for easy reference later.
The SAM Support Team
The Support Team at InReach Solutions is responsible for responding to general questions, tracking issues, and working alongside your admins to make SAM site changes. You can access the support team by clicking the "Support" link on the home page of SAM and creating a new ticket or by emailing directly to email@example.com.
Use the "Support" Link in your SAM site when...
- You have general how-to questions about SAM not specific to your agency's program, such as "How do I create a new template?" or "why didn't this email import?"
- You need to report an issue, such as an error message.
- Something has happened with a record (such as accidental deletion, modification, or data corruption).
Best practices for using SAM Support
- Please create only one support ticket for your question or project. If you need to add information or additional questions to that ticket, no need to create a new one, just reply back to the message in your email inbox or on the existing ticket in the portal.
- Scheduling a support call: If you need to book a call with a member of our support team, please use the link through the website here.